Liquor and/or Wine Department Managers (Multiple Locations)
Cox’s and Evergreen Liquors have multiple openings for Liquor and/or Wine Department Managers. These positions will be responsible for the daily operations of the Liquor and/or Wine departments at an individual store location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving product from distributors on a weekly basis
- Managing inventory of the department as part of the chain’s buying structure.
- Discussing and recommending products with customers
- Processing distributor invoices
- Managing the department floor which includes stocking shelves, building displays, keeping floor clean and organized.
- Work and manage Tasting Bars
- Run Cash Register
- Assist in cleaning and maintain store and parking lots
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and interest with liquor/wine
- Computer Skills
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Ability to have flexible work schedule to include nights and weekends
Compensation package includes a competitive hourly wage that will be based upon the candidate’s experience as well as medical, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k.